Content

CW4kids|CW4Kids Rebrands to Toonam

Saturday, September 18, 2010
CW4kids|CW4Kids Rebrands to Toonam:

CW4Kids added Magical DoReMi and then Dragon Ball Z Kai  to its CW4Kids Saturday morning block, companions to Yu-Gi-Oh! and Sonic X, and apparently they decided that the lineup's new feel deserved a new name.

But so far they haven't come up with anything better than "Toonzai," which has been released as a tentative possibility.

 This is NOT an actual logo. I made it to illustrate how terrible these fonts are.
 This is NOT an actual logo. I made it to illustrate how terrible these fonts are.

I guess it's not all THAT bad, and it's not like their target audience-- young kids --probably remember Cartoon Network's Toonami. But that was definitely the first thing that came to MY mind...and after that, I thought it sounded like some kind of bad balloony pseudo-kanji font. (You know, the kind where 日, the kanji for day/sun, becomes an 8 and stuff.)

But I still feel like we could come up with something better. Any of you have any suggestions? Who knows, 4Kids' Al Khan might be watching even now, since I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if this "tentative" name was released to score some free feedback.  So what would YOU call it? 

tags:CW4kids|CW4Kids Rebrands to Toonam,andkon, ankon, cool games, war games online, gamefudge

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive