Keshu, Award winning children’s film is a remake,Jury member Kerala C Harikumar:
National Film Award jury member from Kerala C Harikumar today claimed Malayalam film ‘Keshu’ which shared the best children’s film award with a Kannada movie, was a remake of a film directed by him in 2001.
“All characters, story line and film situations in Keshu, directed by Shivan is similar and a remake of the film ‘Pularivattom’ directed by me,” Harikumar said during a press conference.
“All characters, story line and film situations in Keshu, directed by Shivan is similar and a remake of the film ‘Pularivattom’ directed by me,” Harikumar said during a press conference.
“I did not disclose this fact to other jury members as I thought it will not be proper for me to do so being a jury from Kerala. I felt it is not proper on my part to disclose that Keshu is a remake of my own film. Otherwise I should have quit the committee and disclosed it,” he claimed.
Tagged with:Award winning children's film is remake, Jury member Kerala C Harikumar, Keshu

0 comments:
Post a Comment