Myleene Klass| Myleene Klass Expecting Second child|Singer Myleene Klass Pregnant With Second Child:
Myleene Klass has announced on her Twitter page that she is pregnant with her second child. Read what Myleene had to say about her pregnancy below.
Singer Myleene Klass is pregnant with her second child.
Today on her Twitter page, she wrote: “Woo Hoo! I’m pregnant! So happy! x.”
Klass, 32, who has a three year-0ld daughter Ava with partner Graham Quinn, had her three-month ultrasound last week.
Myleene recently expressed her desire to have a large family saying: “Ava said to me the other day, “I miss my sisters”.
‘I said, “Oh really? How many sisters do you have – or do you want?”. She said she’d like two. I’d love her to have seven sisters. I don’t think I could love anybody as much as I love Ava, but I have two siblings and I don’t feel my mum loved any of us less.”
Just a few weeks ago Klass seemed to have called off her engagement. The couple have been together for ten years, but Klass revealed high-profile celebrity cheaters made her re-evaluate her relationship Graham, 34.
“It’s much more important to just love and respect each other than have a ring on your finger,’ she said. ‘My mum keeps asking me when I’m going to get married, but I don’t think it’s going to happen any more.”
Congrats to Myleene Klass on her baby news!
Tagged with:Myleene Klass, Myleene Klass News, Myleene Klass Pictures, Myleene Klass Pregnant


0 comments:
Post a Comment