Content

Ricky Williams | Dolphins’ Ricky Williams Says No Lockout

Monday, September 27, 2010
Ricky Williams  | Dolphins’ Ricky Williams Says No Lockout:


Ricky Williams of Dolphins predicts of no lockout. He once staged a walkout predicts. He has been credited of missing a season from time to time. Well, he now expects of playing in 2011. He is optimistic that NFL Players Association will reach to a concluded bargain without a labor stoppage.

On Wednesday Ricky Williams said, “Personally, I have a positive outlook… I think that we’re going to come to an agreement. At least I hope that there’s not going to be a lockout. I believe that we’re being reasonable, and there are certain things that are important to us and we’re going to fight for. But I think when it comes down to it, there’s going to be an agreement reached.”

He said to Minnesota media in a conference call.

Ricky Williams, 33, might be a curious choice for union solidarity as a spokesman. He retired abruptly ahead of 2004 season.

Tagged with:brandon marshall, dolphins, miami, miami dolphins, miami dolphins roster, Ricky Williams

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive