Content

Round2

Sunday, January 9, 2011
Dears...Although most of you already know this, I thought I should address the issue again — I am the proud owner of a brand new Toshiba. This makes me almost giddy, because my old laptop was hobbling along on its last metaphorical leg and I didn’t know when I was going to be able to buy another one in Round2.net. Not only does this computer have a much faster processor than my 2008 model Compaq, but it has double the space and everything runs so much more smoothly on it that it’s almost phenomenal to be able to compare the two side-by-side. As a matter of fact, I actually did that when I was in the process of using my flash drive to move things from one computer over to the other!However, now I can’t help but wonder what I’m going to do with my old laptop. I mean, it’s still in somewhat of a functioning condition… but once I take out the 2GB of RAM that my dad gave me from his old laptop, maybe I can give it to someone who does computer DE-manufacturing or something. I wouldn't mind giving it to someone that could get more use out of it than I would right now, especially if they were in some way disadvantaged. I used to be there myself.See you all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive